Your privacy and security are particularly important for NAVEGANTE URBANO PV S.A.S. de C.V. The collection, use, storage and dissemination of information gathered from the USER within our website https://www.naveganteurbanopv.com or within the official facilities of Navegante Urbano PV, abide by Mexico’s Federal Law of Protection of Personal Data held by Individuals, published in the Diario Oficial de la Federación on July 5, 2010 (“Ley de Datos Personales”)
- Responsible Party’s Information
– NAVEGANTE URBANO PV S.A.S. de C.V. is a legal entity duly constituted in accordance with the laws of the United Mexican States, located at Calle David Alfaro Siqueiros 501-A, Col. Las Glorias, Puerto Vallarta, Jal. C.P. 48333
– NAVEGANTE URBANO PV S.A.S. de C.V. also maintains a business office in downtown Puerto Vallarta located at Calle David Alfaro Siqueiros 501-A, Col. Las Glorias, Puerto Vallarta, Jal. C.P. 48333
- Data Collection
– NAVEGANTE URBANO PV S.A.S. de C.V. may collect information about your personal data and/or financial data deemed necessary (name, age, address, email, credit or debit card number, among other data not listed) to provide available services. We collect personal information from our users when they schedule one of our services. Refusing to provide the required information to NAVEGANTE URBANO PV S.A.S. de C.V. prevents us from allowing participation in the activities offered.
Personal and / or Financial Information requested:
- – Full name
- – Contact information (address, telephone number, cell phone number and email).
- – Personal identification data (age, gender, marital status and nationality).
- – Third party information (name of family members and companions, ages, genders and nationalities)
- – Contact information (emergencies).
- – Financial data (credit card, debit card and/or bank accounts).
- Data Protection (Collection of information)
NAVEGANTE URBANO PV S.A.S. de C.V. may collect information from the User with the following purposes:
- Improve customer service.
- Offer products, services, promotions and benefits associated with the services that are offered, through electronic, telephone and/or printed media.
- Continuous improvement in our products and services, as well as on our website.
- Statistical data.
- Contact related to follow-up about nonconformities and complaints (service and customer service).
- Cancellation Policy.
- Data Protection.
- Data Protection (How we protect your data)
NAVEGANTE URBANO PV S.A.S. de C.V. adopts appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or loss of your personal information within our website and/or facilities.
We do not sell, exchange or give personal information to others. We retain the right to share personal identification information of our visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the following described purposes:
- NAVEGANTE URBANO PV S.A.S. de C.V. may share information of your personal and financial data to third parties that present auxiliary or complementary services to our offer, including, sales agents and commission agents, marketing delivery companies (printed or electronic), courier companies, security, advertising agencies and data storage companies, with the purpose of assisting in the provision of services.
- NAVEGANTE URBANO PV S.A.S. de C.V. may share information of your personal and financial data to third parties that present auxiliary or complementary services of our offer, for the administration and operation of additional services, such as agents and travel companies, insurance, airlines, software generators, computer programmers, as well as any computer program that serves to improve our offer and societies that operate together with NAVEGANTE URBANO PV S.A.S. de C.V.
- NAVEGANTE URBANO PV S.A.S. de C.V. may share information of your personal and financial data to third parties that present auxiliary or complementary services of our offer, with administrative and collection reasons related to the provision of services and your legal defense of any inconvenience or related complaint against our offer, for any legal action.
NAVEGANTE URBANO PV S.A.S. de C.V. is in constant renewal, so any changes to the Privacy Notice will be notified on the home page of our website https://www.naveganteurbanopv.com and/or by any email that you have registered with us. Users are encouraged to check our website frequently to be aware of the modifications that may be made to the Privacy Notice.
- Cookies and tracking data
Cookies are files with a small amount of data that can include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Other tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags and scripts to collect and track information, as well as to improve and analyze our service.
You can order your browser to reject all cookies or notify you when a cookie is sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some parts of our service.
- Acceptance of Terms
Use of the website of NAVEGANTE URBANO PV S.A.S. de C.V. signifies your acknowledgement and agreement to this policy and terms of our offer at the time you are requesting one of our services. The misuse of our information as well as its mishandling, can lead to legal actions.
- Customer Service (Contact)
– NAVEGANTE URBANO PV S.A.S. de C.V. our Privacy Notice available to you and we are always at your disposal to any questions you may have. You may contact us at:
– NAVEGANTE URBANO PV S.A.S. de C.V. Calle David Alfaro Siqueiros 501-A, Col. Las Glorias, Puerto Vallarta, Jal. C.P. 48333
This document was last updated on May 21, 2021.